Originally posted by Olympe:
all of our favourite reporters figuring out the truth
You got me thinking and I ended up with an outline of what is going on in the A AltVerse while the events above are happening in the B AltVerse.

So they (Lois, Lois & Clark) don't need figure out the truth.

Instead the A altverse gets to step in an save the day, in the due course of time.

I may end up doing it but I'm still hoping someone who can really write and do angst will decide they'd like to do it.

If not, well I may flesh out the outline and try to tell the tale.

Anyways events in the A AltVerse

What if Henderson saw Tempus use the time window device but believed it was a weapon and tried to stop him, while calling for Superman.

Lois fled from Clark kent thinking he drugged her and raped her. She flees and Clark is worried about her.

Anyways Henderson in dealing with Tempus breaks the Time window device. Tempus goes to jail while the device goes to Dr, Klein who has to figure out if Tempus killed Lois with a phaser like device or what?

Nightfall happens and when Superman is AWOL Tempus arranges to meet with Henderson, telling him Clark is Superman and it clicks for Henderson who knows where Clark was found. (Yes the idea is most recently Dandello's see Nightfall ) But a number of FICs have Henderson knowing about Clark Kent.

It is up to Henderson to locate Kent and get him back flying. He does and Kent saves the day, again.

In the in the due course of time Klein gets the time window Device working but Henderson makes the first trip in to the B Altverse, not wanting to Risk Dr. Klein or Superman.

By the time Henderson arrives in the B altverse The B AltVerse Lois and Clark are married. they have met the A altVerse Lois and her child but there is no confusion between the two Lois Lanes and the B AltVerse Lois and Clark have the fire deep in the soul bond but A AltVerse Lois doesn't feel any more for this Clark than she does for Jimmy or Perry.

Both Loises have compared notes and found MAJOR differences between their life histories.

They share a past up to the time of Claude. In the B altverse he never arrived and never stole Lois's story.

In the A AltVerse Lois lost the story to Claude who did not follow it to the source but published with what Lois had already.

In the B altVerse Lois kept digging deeper and that is why she ended up in the Congo. This Lois knows that Luthor is behind it and because of that knowledge sees him in a different light.

We already know that A AltVerse Lois Lane aided by Linda King and Mayson Drake, has exposed Lex Luthor.

When the A altVerse Clark Kent does meet both Lois-es he has no trouble knowing which is HIS Lois and she takes one look at him and knows he is her child's father.

Framework4