Mayson Drake beginning (around the time of "The Eyes Have It")
======================

"You're a good skier Clark" said Mayson as they settled into the lift chairs for the ride back up.

"So are you Mayson, thanks for inviting me, this has been fun"

"I'm glad you came Clark. I''d intended to invite you for a private weekend but decided I'd be rushing things beyond a point where either of us would have been comfortable."

"Mayson, I'm glad you invited Henderson and his wife and the others. Plus the seperate bedrooms helped."

Mayson laughed, "Oh I think I'll .."

Whatever she'd been about to say was interupted by a loud booming sound that seemed to go on and on.

Looking eastward both could see the mountain slide down covering skiers.

"Avalanche" both said it at the same time.

Clark looked around, it would be several minutes till the lift reached the top.

"Mayson, if those people aren't reached quickly they'll die of suffocation or hypothermia"

"I know, I don't suppose you have Superman on speed dial? By the time the sound of those shouts reaches Metropolis most of these people will be dead."

"Mayson, I'll need you to cover for me with Bill and the others" Clark said as he unhooked his safety belt.

"What are" Mayson stopped in mid sentance as Clark shifted out of the liftseat hanging in mid air.

"Cover for me" he repeated as he spun in to the suit and took off towards the disaster.

Mayson and the lift continued upward.

Framework4