If you want to comment on ANYTHING, this is what this folder is for smile

Also, if you feel like it, you can check this shortened version of the original myth:

- Psyche and Eros - (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Psyche (Soul) was a princess somewhere in Greece. Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty, was jealous of her because she was very pretty, so she was holding men back from asking to marry her.

When Psyche's father asked for a prophecy about what to do to make her happy, they told him to leave her on the top of a hill. He did, and then an air breeze brought Psyche to a beautiful palace. She lived there with two servants all day, and at the night someone came to her bed and slept by her side. He had told her never to try and find out who he was, and she didn't.

However, when her sisters visited her, they got all jealous and convinced her to light a lamp and see who was sleeping beside her, secretly hoping that he'd get upset with her and kick her out. So, she did light a lamp, and found out that it was Eros (Love), son of Aphrodite, minor God that made people fall in love. But, as Psyche was holding the lamp, a drop of oil fell on his body. He woke up and, upset, he left the house. She tried to grab his foot, but eventually she got tired and fell on the floor, without anything happening to her. She tried to kill herself by falling in a river, but the water pulled her away.

After a while, she decided to find Aphrodite and ask her to tell Eros to come back to her. But Aphrodite was still jealous and decided to humiliate Psyche. She gave her a huge pile of grains and asked her to arrange them by the end of the day. It would be impossible for Psyche to do it, but some ants helped her do it.

In the meantime, Eros escaped and asked the other Gods' help to make his mother calm down and let him marry Psyche. Zeus, the King of the Gods, talked to Aphrodite, and so Psyche and Eros got married. Since then, Eros and Psyche (remember what their names mean in Greek) always live together. smile

Hope you liked my choice. I read this myth for the first time when I was 5, and have loved it since.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...