Ooh. Roger, you need to keep writing! That was fantastic!
Great part Roger, and in no time at all. Can't wait to see more work from you!
Thanks for a great addition to the story!
Thanks Jen, Anna and Tricia. It means a lot to a first time writer of any type of fanfic.

Tank, glad you like the idea that Clark thinks Lois sold him out, though he still can't believe she did it for vengeance's sake.

As for Clark's disappearance, I had thought of the idea of Lex telling Lois that Clark had quit, but I had already gotten Clark out of the cage, so that idea wouldn't have worked too well. Lex would have no idea that kryptonite renders him helpless long after exposure is over, so he had to move fast to put Lois under his full control. He feared Clark was going to show up immediately as a fully powered superhero warned about kryptonite. He even had to break from his own normal behavior in order to throw Lois sufficiently out of balance to get her to agree to marry him immediately.

I got Clark out of the cage in one installment because I wanted to try a method nobody else has used before. The key's always been the thing, but my method ignored the key entirely.

As for the buzzing, I got the idea from your installment when the workman seemed to act in a rather lackadaisical manner, not caring about his work. So in my mind, he had started to remove the camera but didn't bother to replace it in a careful manner. So I figure there might be some loose wiring. smile

Thanks to all again. Look forward to more comments.

Who's next?

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin