Talking of resurrecting old challenges....

I remember how much fun we all had some years ago now with a challenge to condense our fanfic into as few words as possible.

The results back then were archived at Annesplace and were even given their own category in the first Alt Kerths. You can find some examples, plus the full history of the challenge here

It just occured to me, reading over Jana's new challenge thread, that with so many new authors since and so many new stories too it might be fun to visit this one again.

So, basically:

Take one of your own stories already finished and posted (IOW no WIPs or another author's story) and squeeze the plot into as few words as you can manage. As any responses to this challenge will be very short by their nature just post them here in this thread. Comments can go in here too, rather than starting new threads.

SPOILER WARNING!

As many of these RDs will undoubtedly contain spoilers for the plot of the actual story, do take note of that before you read further in this thread, if you don't want to have your enjoyment of a story you haven't yet caught up with spoiled. I'll post after this so that there's ample space to stop accidental spoilage.

Think that's it. If I've missed anything out or you're still confused - just hollar!

LabRat (and no, I ain't touching Masques with a bargepole... goofy )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers