Wendy, when you put it that way I think it's my liking soulmates that doesn't make any sense. goofy Like you, I thought the curse plot was silly and I do not believe that Lois and Clark are destined to be together no matter what. And it's very true that even if I did believe in reincarnation (which I don't), it wouldn't make much sense for Clark's soul to be hanging out on Earth when he comes from another planet. confused

I can't comment on the accents since I only ever saw it in French, so there were no accents at all. I have the episode in English, but never got around to watching it. What I like about it is the little witty lines linking it back to Superman's persona, like the Lone Rider spinning and then blaming it on old habits, or Lois telling Tempus to "join the club" when he growls he's been fooled by a mere mask. That, plus all the sweet little bits (ride on horseback then smoochie for example) make up for the silly plot for me. And so I keep very good memories Soulmates. But it's also true I haven't watched it in years. laugh

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~