I first discovered = really discovered - L&C when I was on vacation last summer, traveling around the country. Even on the west coast, L&C was on TBS for two hours every morning (except when I got to the west coast, I had to set my alarm for 5am....GRRRR--not a morning person). Of course, TBS had the NERVE to take it off the air after summer was over, as I was recording it every day and didn't end up getting the entire series on tape!

While searching the internet for any possibility of buying L&C on DVD, I discovered the virtual seasons 5, and 6. Spent a lot of money on paper printing those up and reading them. Around January or so, I discovered the archive as well, then the bulletin boards, I de-lurked,signed up on the boards and so far have written 2 fancics and I'm totally addicted.

I have also starting purchasing Superman graphic novels from Amazon.Com. I read DC comics from the time I was 9 yrs old. Stopped because "adults" shouldn't do that - right!!! Now I'm going into my 5th century of life.....and I don't care! I read read read read ...and tell myself...there are much worse habits a person can have then being completely, 100% immersed in a fictional superhero and the love of his life. RIGHT??

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"