Hello everyone!

I'm still thrilled about the response I'm getting about this story. I really appreciate every one of your comments. Thanks! cool

Labrat said:

Nice segment, Cris - hope Lois gets a whack on the head with a two by four or comes to her senses very shortly.
You are a little agresive, aren't you?? Poor Lois. I mena, think about it. About to marry a crook, feeling betrayed by her best friend, the man she is in love with (as much as she'll never admit it...) She has a reason to behave that way... :p

Gabriele said

Was there ever a revelation in situations that are more unfavorable to Clark? You describe superbly how Lois who is hurt by clark's deception can't now believe her own eyes and judgment: if he seems to be sad, how can she tell it's not an act?
Wow, I'm so glad my descriptions work... I was really worried that with so much introspection I was pushing things a little

Tank said:

So, Luthor will trap Superman in the kryptonite cage and kill him. Lois will marry Lex because her hurt and anger at Clark won't let her have those warm and fuzzy thoughts of him as she goes down the aisle. So Lois will not live happily ever after either.
You know what? I think I'm not going to post anything else. You've said it all! :p

Tricia said:

This part is excellent.
I think I've told you before, but I really mean it: you'll make me blush blush (more! smile )

So, Jose, Tricia, Merry, Mel, Tank, Gabriele,Casey and Christine (Glad you joined in smile ), Labrat, THANKS EVERYONE.

I'm going to be a little late posting this week, but I'm almost sure part seven will be up before the weekend. Hope you can wait.

Cris

Cris