First off wonderful tale. I do hope you make it last long enough for L&C to both intern at the Planet and take down Intergang.

Since in canon we saw Intergang moving into the vacuum created by the fall of Luthor it might be useful to see Luthor's people quietly dropping crumbs that help L&C in their campaign against Intergang.

You could end with L&C being unsettled about some of the serendipitous leaks that helped them bring down the local branch of Intergang.

Regardless of that, it is a delightful tale.

From the sounds of things Clark is still on the streets, likely with just a mailing address in the school district and with a well hidden camp elsewhere.

It would be nice if the district contained or bordered on something like
Portland\'s Forest Park . Something like that would be a great place for Clark to hide.

I am wondering if your Clark can fly yet? If not this tale should provide a great place for that power to kick in, surprising both L&C! It would also make a fun revelation.

You could even use the classic line from 1978's "Superman"

Lois: "You've got me!, Who's got you?"

I am so looking forward to more.

Originally posted by Shallowford:
( Mindy??!?!!?!? Please?)
Mindy would be a couple of years younger then Lois. She was played by Jessica Collins who was born April 01, 1971.

Teri Hatcher was born December 8, 1964 but I think the Lois Lane in the series was supposed to be born around 1967, and Clark around 1966.

I went back and looked over the first couple of chapters and I don't think we are given ages in "Homecoming". So figure Clark for 17 or 18 and Lois for 16 or 17, Mindy [not yet Church] would be 12 to 13.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
What?! No, you can't leave Clark there! Not like this!
I hope she does leave, if she leaves Clark can cover his use of powers by the confusion of all of these guys getting in each others way.

Each will think their minor injury, which will stop him from playing, was done by another player trying to bash Clark.

This means the players will engage in a coverup of the attack rather that focusing official attention on Clark.

Clark can't afford attention.

I can see L&C talking later

Lois: "How did you get away?"

Clark: "The first thing you learn in Aikido is to evade. They kept getting in each other's way and the alcohol clearly impacted their ability to function as a team."

Aikido would be a wonderful thing for Clark to learn in any case. The mindset, the underlying philosophy of Aikido would be very useful to a superpowered being.

Framework4