Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards   » Fan Fiction   » Fanfic Challenge   » Clark Kent 101- Rules to Live By (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Clark Kent 101- Rules to Live By
Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynn S. M.   Email Lynn S. M.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turnabout is fair play. If Lois gets her own instruction manual (See the Lois Lane 101 thread), then so should Clark.

And to start it off:

Rule #1 - He may be super, but he isn't perfect.

Rule #2 - He can be incredibly stubborn. At times, you need to be even more so. At other times, you need to swallow your pride and go along with what he wants. The trick is to know which time is which.

Rule #3 - His heart is always in the right place, but that doesn't mean his head is.

Rule #4 - He's a lot more than a simple hack from Nowheresville.

Rule #5 - He's not as absentminded as all of his "I forgot..." excuses would have you believe. Look closer!

Rule #6 - Do I have to spell it out for you? Hello! Duh! Clark Kent is Superman!

Rule #7 - If you ever need help trying to understand him, just ask Martha.

Rule #8 - If you see him cock his head like a bird, be prepared for him to take flight.

Rule #9 - He may be (nearly) invulnerable physically, but he is very vulnerable emotionally. Handle with care.

Anyone want to see if we can reach 100 rules?

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Just an aside: Tomorrow starts a new semester for me -- one that I anticipate being insanely busy. I'll probably become very quiet on the MB again for the next few months. :-( I'll try to drop by as time permits.

Posts: 2381 | From: Delaware | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged
VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VirginiaR   Email VirginiaR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #10 - If he tries to break up with you for your own good, don't let him get away with it.

--------------------
VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Posts: 7081 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged
Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynn S. M.   Email Lynn S. M.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #11 = Keep him away from any rocks that glow green. Or red. Or any other colour, for that matter.
VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VirginiaR   Email VirginiaR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #12 - Always let him go first. He'll feel more manly, and you'll be able to check out things from behind.

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

Rule 12a -- Make sure he doesn't have his fingers crossed.
Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Chakram   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Chakram   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #13 - Keep away from people named Mayson.

Rule #14 - A kiss/declaration of love is a good way of keeping him in Metropolis when it looks like he's going to run away.

Rule #15 - Failing #14 - look into microchipping/Lojacking him. It'll make him a lot easier to find.

Rule #16 - Ask youself if any of his lame excuses *really* make any sense. When in doubt, investigate. If it sounds too bizzarre (ie Cheese of the Month club) it probably isn't true.

Rule #17 - You can use "lunkhead" as a term of endearment with him.

Rule #18 - For sex, just feed him pasta.

Rule #18a - When following the above rule, be warned that he may be insatiable. He *is* Superman, after all.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"It's all weird! We live in Metropolis!" ~ Jimmy Olsen

Posts: 2918 | From: Connecticut | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged
Ultra Woman
Kerth
Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Woman   Email Ultra Woman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rule #16 - Ask youself if any of his lame excuses *really* make any sense. When in doubt, investigate. If it sounds too bizzarre (ie Cheese of the Month club) it probably isn't true.
You'd be surprised: Cheese of the Month Club

Rule #19 - He is not schizophrenic, he just has a bad habit of talking about himself in the third person.

Rule #20 - He is not schizophrenic but he can get jealous of himself. Don't pine over him when he is wearing the suit.

Rule #21 - Never give him a plain, monochromatic tie.

Posts: 2250 | From: Brazil - RS | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadly Chakram   Author's Homepage   Email Deadly Chakram   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
You'd be surprised: Cheese of the Month Club

[Jawdrop]

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Mouserocks
Top Banana
Member # 8621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouserocks   Email Mouserocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #22 - If lunkhead side of him becomes out of control, call in the big guns: his mother.

--------------------
"The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." -- Dr. Horrible

"Everyone's a hero in their own way, In their own not-that-heroic way!" -- Captain Hammer

Posts: 1444 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
shimauma
Features Writer
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimauma   Author's Homepage   Email shimauma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #23 - 1000 watt grin is exceedingly helpful to increased libido...daily use is recommended

Rule #24 - Deep copper brown gaze has been known to cause swooning...also recommended daily...several doses

-

TEEEEEEJ

--------------------
Spartan King Leonidas: "A new age has come, an age of freedom. And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it."

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT."

Jayne Cobb with props to Sue: "Boy, sure would be nice if we had some grenades, donchyu think?"

Christina
Features Writer
Member # 6391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christina   Author's Homepage   Email Christina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #25 - If he runs off on you in the middle of a conversation, take a deep breath. It's not you and it's not him. It's someone needing help.

Rule #26- If Clark Kent dies in front of you, make a call to his parents in Smallville for advice. Hopefully they'll give you a little solace in a way you may not realize.

--------------------
CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Posts: 867 | From: Cape Girardeau | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

Rule #27 - If you are not ready to accept his proposal, be sure to emphasize that "not yet" does NOT mean "never."

Joy,
Lynn

Christina
Features Writer
Member # 6391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christina   Author's Homepage   Email Christina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #28- Never, ever let him push you away, especially when affected by Red Kryptonite. He needs your help more than ever on those occasions.

Rule #29- When New Kryptonians arrive to have him come with them, be supportive but make sure he knows where you stand on the decision.

Rule #30- When Clark is injured, be worried. Very worried.

--------------------
CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Posts: 867 | From: Cape Girardeau | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Mouserocks
Top Banana
Member # 8621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouserocks   Email Mouserocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #31 - If approached by an older English gentleman claiming to be HG Wells, and Clark decides to follow him, don't hesitate to go along. Chances are you've done it before and you'll do it again. [Big Grin]

Rule #32 - Clark is your soulmate. Knowing that may save you a lot of grief on down the road and make forgiveness easier to find.

Rule #33 - Yes, forgiveness will be necessary in your relationship. Refer to rules containing the words "lunkhead" or "stubborn".

Rule #34 - Clark is a v... very patient man. Patience, however unlikely, may be necessary on your side as well. Keep that in mind before jumping his bones. It may just save you. [Wink]

--------------------

"Everyone's a hero in their own way, In their own not-that-heroic way!" -- Captain Hammer

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

Rule #35 - Though he may seem be two sides of the coin, he's very jealous of his Super side. Make sure you let him know that you love his Clark side more. (repeat as often as necessary)

Rule #36 - When going anywhere outside of Metropolis (and sometime within), please take him along with you.

Rule #37 - If he seems to be psychic, it's only because he has super hearing and he's been listening in on your conversations.
- #37B - Never say anything outloud you wouldn't want Clark to hear (unless you know he's safely out of town).

Rule #38 - Be careful what you inadvertantly wish for, unless you really, really want it. This applies to (but not limited by): snow from the Andees, huge bars of Swiss chocolate, pearls from Japan, or enough French cheese to last you a year.

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

Rule #39 - Clark may wear leaded glasses only when he is in his civvies, but his rose-coloured glasses never come off.
Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

Rule #40 - For best results, place into direct sunlight.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Mouserocks
Top Banana
Member # 8621

Rule #41 - Keep a 2X4 (or other heavy, blunt object of your choice) handy at all times. You never know when he may say or do something stupid and needs some sense knocked into him. [Big Grin]

--------------------

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Rule #41 - Keep a 2X4 (or other heavy, blunt object of your choice) handy at all times. You never know when he may say or do something stupid and needs some sense knocked into him. [Big Grin]

Rule #41b - Or remind him that he's Superman. [Wink]

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Mouserocks
Top Banana
Member # 8621

quote:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
quote:
Originally posted by Mouserocks:

Rule #41b - Or remind him that he's Superman. [Wink]
[Laugh] [Laugh] Too true! Of course, you could always just chuck him off a roof if he forgets it... which is actually quite a big possibility.

--------------------

SJH
Columnist
Member # 834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SJH   Author's Homepage   Email SJH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waite a minute. Is Kent healthy? I mean he's all the time going to the dentist, the doctor or the bath room, never mind the video store and post office.

--------------------
"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher

Posts: 642 | From: floor 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

quote:
Originally posted by SJH:
Waite a minute. Is Kent healthy? I mean he's all the time going to the dentist, the doctor or the bath room, never mind the video store and post office.

<chuckle> He must not be. After all, look at how many prescriptions he has to have filled. [Goofy]

Joy,
Lynn

SJH
Columnist
Member # 834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SJH   Author's Homepage   Email SJH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally figured out why Kent is at the dentist so much: he loves junk food.

--------------------

Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

quote:
I finally figured out why Kent is at the dentist so much: he loves junk food.

[Lol] [Clap]

Now there's a humorous story waiting to be written. Clark gets kryptonite poisoning which results in his losing his powers for a few months. During that time, he gains weight and gets a toothache. Of course, by the end of the story, he'd be full powered and trim again. But in the meantime, he would be subjected to his first ever dentist appointment and would have to work out at the gym.

He'd get to see how the other half lived.

Joy,
Lynn

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
Rule #42 If your boyfriend has a barber named Waldo, said boyfriend is either very confident or he knows people who know people.

RULE # 43 Always take Waldo's phone calls.

(All I changed was the Rule # when transferring from the Rules for living with Lois thread)

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

Rule #44: Ethics lesson: While it is acceptable for you to x-ray his butt to check out his underwear; please remind him, it is not acceptable for him to x-ray your butt to check out yours. Nor for him to suggest that he could x-ray through your non-lead-lined clothing.

Today's double standard, brought to this list from Deadly Chakram's addition to the Rules for Lois list.

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Shallowford
Beat Reporter
Member # 6506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shallowford   Email Shallowford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Shallowford

Posts: 378 | From: Michigan's thumb | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged
Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

quote:
Today's double standard, brought to this list from Deadly Chakram's addition to the Rules for Lois list.

[Lol] [Mecry]

<That would be me, laughing so hard that I am crying>

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
Originally posted by Shallowford:
Rule #45: If Ultrawoman comes to town, use any means necessary to ensure that Lady Zara is nowhere to be found.

I hope you don't mind but I'm moving this over to the rule for Clark over on the Lois Lane Rules side.

If you wanted to rewrite this rule for Lois, perhaps this change might work: If Lady Zara comes to town and you've got Superman's powers (i.e. you're Ultra Woman), best if you stay away from her. Clark won't like if it you kill anyone, even if they deserve it.

Just another reminder for the confused.

THIS list is written by Clark Kent for Alt-Clark on best way to woo Lois, keep her happy & safe, and stop her from driving Clark crazy (if possible).

As opposed to:

THIS (as in the one you are currently reading) list is (I'm assuming) the same for Lois Lane (or Alt-Lois) for managing Clark/Superman (alt-Clark). (My assumption is based that I only started the other list, not this one. [Wink] )

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Lara Joelle Kent
Kerth
Member # 1873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lara Joelle Kent   Email Lara Joelle Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#46: Never say anything bad about small town people - you might be insulting his parents.
#47: Don't let him stop you from anything. If you do it anyway, he'll just go along.
#48: You'll learn that "flyboy" is one step up from "farmboy".
#49: Let him do the household chores. They'll get done much faster, and leave more time for much nicer occupations.
#50: Never try to give him a hickey.
#51: Don't believe everything he tells you.
#51a: If it's a lame excuse, don't believe it.
#51b: However, if what he tells you sounds rather outrageous, it's probably true. (Like him being able to order breakfast in over 200 languages, or him having learned ballroom dancing from a Nigerian princess, or your fiancé being a criminal mastermind...)
#52: If you want to save money on airfare, steal his glasses and take a good look at his face.
#53: Don't jump to conclusions when you find your boss in Clark's closet. [Razz]
#54: Trust me. He's not interested in Cat Grant.
#55: Don't steal Clark's story - you will regret it.
#55a: If you do steal his story, avoid the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility like the plague.
#55b: If you don't, at least pack enough mosquito repellant to last you a life time and be sure to have some clothes at work that you can change into.
#56: When he gives you a completely strange suggestion for a leading question in an important interview - just go with it. (Even if it's about baseball.)
#57: Don't worry about introducing him to your family, they won't be able to scare him off.
#58: If there's something you don't want Clark to know, don't tell Superman about it - they're close. Very close. [Wink]

--------------------
The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series

(The sketch and original lines for my avatar were done by Jennabob)

Posts: 2242 | From: Germany | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
#50: Never try to give him a hickey.

[Rotflol] Well, she can try...

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

#59 - If Clark happens to get shot in front of you, please note the absence of any blood. Now, think long and hard about what that means.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

#60 - If Clark is ever sick, be very, *very* worried.

#61 - Do not let Clark train to duel in your apartment unless you *like* having the place look like World War III.
#61a - If you *do* allow the above, please be sure to remove your fragile/irreplacable items.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

Rule #62 - Keep away from Jason Trask, Bureau 39, faux EPA agents, and lie detectors.

Rule #63 - Keep away from Lex Luthor; Clark might try to heal Lex if he gets shot. Best to just let Luthor die. (Just trust me on this one.)

Rule #64 - Keep away from Perry's son, Jerry White.

Rule #65 - Keep away from anyone with the last name Newtrich.

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

Rule #66 - Patience is a virtue. Remind him to spin *out* of the suit before getting amorous.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Rule #66 - Patience is a virtue. Remind him to spin *out* of the suit before getting amorous.

Other than in SLV does he ever forget this?

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

Rule #67 - Clark has his own set of "rules" (code, creed, whatever) that he lives by:
#67a - Thou shall not kill a human (no matter how much they deserve it).
#67b - Thou shall not harm a human (no matter how much they deserve it).
#67c - Thou shall be honest (unless trying to hide one's secret identity, especially from anyone named Lois).
#67d - Thou shall follow the laws of the land (unless working with Lois on an investigative reporting assignment).

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

quote:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
quote:

Other than in SLV does he ever forget this?
No, but that was almost an epic disaster. [Wink]

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

Rule #68 - Clark may be able to speak 347 languages fluently, but his accents can be quite bad.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
Rule #68 - Clark may be able to speak 347 languages fluently, but his accents can be quite bad.

[Rotflol]

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

SJH
Columnist
Member # 834

Rule#69 Clark,sweetie, those little black box things with wires sticking out of them are explosive devices,not fresh veggies. You dont have to swallow them.Also not a good idea to set on one- an explosive device or fresh veggies.

--------------------

Lara Joelle Kent
Kerth
Member # 1873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lara Joelle Kent   Email Lara Joelle Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this (#69) belongs in the Lois list.

--------------------

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
I think this (#69) belongs in the Lois list.

Nope. It belongs here. Lois Rules are rules about living with Lois. This rule, although speaking directly to Clark [Wink] , tells Clark not to eat bombs... or sit on them --definitely about Clark. It doesn't really help him with Lois.

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Lara Joelle Kent
Kerth
Member # 1873

Huh? All other rules in this list are for Lois on how to live with Clark. This rule, however, is for Clark on how to live. (With or without Lois.)

--------------------

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

quote:
Huh? All other rules in this list are for Lois on how to live with Clark. This rule, however, is for Clark on how to live. (With or without Lois.)

LJK, Perhaps we (or Lynn [Wink] who started this list) can recommend an edit to make it work for this list.

Maybe edit the voice to Lois's or change it to have her say, "Tell Clark:

quote:
Clark, sweetie, those little black box things with wires sticking out of them are explosive devices, not fresh veggies. You don't have to swallow them. Also not a good idea to sit on one - an explosive device or fresh veggies.
Does that work better for you?

Or do we need this be Rule #1 of a new List. "How to be the Best Superman Ever" [Peep] as compiled by Clark Kent's friends? (as this one could easily have been submitted by Martha.)

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

SJH
Columnist
Member # 834

Gee, I didn't I want the guy to hurt himself is all.If changing something works-why not? [Smile]

--------------------

Lynn S. M.
Kerth
Member # 6515

Although I prefer the humour in the original phrasing, the following phrasing would conform more to the other items on this list. Will it do?

69. Clark may confuse those little black box things with wires sticking out of them with fresh veggies. If so, remind him that they are explosive devices and he doesn't have to swallow them. Also remind him that it is not a good idea to sit on one - an explosive device or fresh veggies.

Joy,
Lynn

edit: I see Virginia beat me to the punch, and her version is closer to the original than mine. (Although I must admit that when I first read the rule, I heard Martha's voice, rather than Lois', giving that advice.)

VirginiaR
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Member # 8444

Rule #70 - Remind Clark he needs to take a day off every once in a while.
- Ways to distract Clark into taking a day off from his Super duties:
#70a - take off a day from work yourself (Take a deep breath. It's okay; you can do this. The world probably won't end),
#70b - go with him to a deserted island and bet him he can't use his powers for the day,
#70c - marry him,
#70d - visit Smallville,
#70e - rent a harem costume

Rule # 71 - It takes a lot for Clark to have a bad day. His bad days tend to be worse than everyone else’s.
71a - Make sure you remind him that it's not his fault when someone dies.
71b - Stay with him. He really doesn't want to be alone, even if he says he does.
71c - Hold him until he feels better.

Rule #72 - If Clark (or Superman) seems not to care anymore, check surrounding area for red glowing rocks.
#72a - See Rule #65.

--------------------
VirginiaR.
---

Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

#73 - Clark Kent may be a mild-mannered reporter, but that doesn't mean he'll allow you to walk all over him...(at least, not all of the time).

#74 - If you ever steal his story, he *will* get even. And you will not enjoy it. See #73.

#75 - Before condemming him for keeping secrets from you, walk...err fly...a mile in his shoes. A red Kryptonite laser will do the trick.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Deadly Chakram
Pulitzer
Member # 8595

#76 - It's best if you keep Dr. Klein on speed dial.

--------------------
Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | lcficmbs.com

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and Superman are the property of Warner Bros. and DC Comics.
No copyright infringement is intended by fanfic authors, who receive no monetary benefit from their work.
The ideas expressed in the stories are original, however, and are copyrighted by their authors.
This Web site is in no way affiliated with Warner Bros. or DC Comics.