Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home

» Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards » Today's Active Topics

Total Active Topics: 33  |  Pages:  1  2 
Forum   Topic
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Re: FDK: Man Or Monster? 8/8 Jump to new posts by Kismatt (2)   

I'm on the way to bed (yes, it's 2 AM...) but I wanted to say http://accioyarn.com/misc/gifs/yaysmilesa-smiley.g if Great ending!! Thank you for a happy ending :) And Terry, LOL for references to The...
Fanworks Auctions Icon 1 Re: Auction: Story Banner Jump to new posts by VirginiaR (8)   

/sneaks back in/ :shock: :grumble: Stiff competition. /Holds up SM crest with my number on it./ $30.
Off Topic Icon 1 Re: Children tell the darnest stories... Jump to new posts by VirginiaR (23)   

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by IolantheAlias: QUOTE: ----- Mostly they are monster stories told from the monster's POV. The humans ALWAYS (with one exception) get eaten. ----- You know, this could...
Fanfic Challenge Icon 1 Re: April's Slap Stick Comedy Challenge Jump to new posts by VirginiaR (3)   

Queen of Capes once again scores with Last Night (http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=ge t_topic;f=1;t=016974). Clark's worst nightmare comes true. :evil: Although, this one might be a better...
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Re: FDK: Last Night Jump to new posts by VirginiaR (2)   

:shock: Oh, my gosh! What is Clark doing taking street drugs? He's such an upstanding guy. Always buying Lois coffee and helping her with her coat and all. Who knew that you get him to the wrong side...
Fanworks Auctions Icon 1 Re: Offer: Beta Services Jump to new posts by Darth Michael (2)   

/raises to $10/ :wave: Michael
Fundraising Swag Icon 1 Re: Set of five custom avatars Jump to new posts by Lady Loisette (4)   

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by LMA: I'll donate $10 for some much needed avatar help :confused: :grovel: :dizzy: Sending a pm--thanks :) Very excited, Laura ----- I'll be awaiting your PM and you're...
Fundraising Swag Icon 1 Re: Mobi and epubs for fundraiser Jump to new posts by KSaraSara (16)   

Mobi format, please. :) I'll be sending along my proof of donation soon. Thanks! Sara
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Comments: Homecoming 10 Jump to new posts by ShayneT   

Well, I guess I got it in before the great shutdown for maintenance tomorrow. What do you think?
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 2 Homecoming 10 Jump to new posts by ShayneT   

“Lois…” her mother said. Her voice was a low moan. For a moment Lois was tempted to pretend she didn’t know her. She was mortified, and it felt like her skin was hot all the way from her head to her...
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 2 Man Or Monster? 8/8 Jump to new posts by AntiKryptonite   

*** Chapter 8: Ordinary Person *** For a very long time, he simply stood at the bottom of the landing, his gaze locked on the dry, rust-colored stain on the floor. *His* floor, the one he’d clean not...
Fundraising Swag Icon 1 Re: Trusting Me, Trusting You - the unposted chapter Jump to new posts by LMA (2)   

I'd like a copy of the extra chapter, too... I haven't read Trusting Me, Trusting You yet--but it's on my 'Got to Read ASAP' list :thumbsup: ...and knowing how much I love your stories, yeah--I'm sure...
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Re: FDK: Man Or Monster? 7/8 Jump to new posts by AntiKryptonite (8)   

Thank you, everyone, for the lovely comments! Over all, I'm incredibly relieved that the excuse/explanation for how Clark comes back didn't seem too out of the ordinary (you know, for their excuses)....
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 2 Last Night (1/1) Jump to new posts by Queen of the Capes   

This is a feeble attempt at answering the April Comedy challenge. It took longer than it should've and it's not very good, I'm sorry. But I hope it's at least worth a chuckle. :) ----- Clark's head was...
Fanfic Related Icon 1 Re: FFQ - school papers Jump to new posts by Deadly Chakram (7)   

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by IolantheAlias: I'm not sure.... would making a Peep (http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/ peeps/) Diorama (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/life...
Off Topic Icon 1 Re: New arrival Jump to new posts by IolantheAlias (8)   

Congratulations! Best wishes for happiness and health to the new baby and to the whole family.
Fanfic Related Icon 1 Re: Hypothetical Question time, UltraWoman/Superman marriage Jump to new posts by Meadowrose (19)   

QUOTE: ----- I can see it being easier for Superman to get some ID. UltraWoman is harder because of the mask. ----- Until recently Muslim women could get a driver's license with full face coverings....
Fanfic Related Icon 1 Re: Norcross and Judd fanfic? Jump to new posts by IolantheAlias (3)   

Norcross and Judd are also mentioned in ML Thompson's The Time Traveler's Wife (http://lcfanfic.com/stories/2010/timetrav.txt). However, they are definitely only ancillary characters.
Fun with Polls Icon 1 Re: T-shirt designs for fundraiser Jump to new posts by Deadly Chakram (20)   

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by VirginiaR: QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by KatherineKent: QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by Deadly Chakram: I would prefer to spend $10-15 on a T-shirt (just paid...
Fanfic Related Icon 1 Re: The MBs will be going down for 6-8 hours on Friday Jump to new posts by amciotola (14)   

I received an update from UBB, the update has been moved to 4 PM EST. This means I will leave the boards up until 12 PM EST. Thank you
Total Active Topics: 33  |  Pages:  1  2 

Contact Us | lcficmbs.com

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and Superman are the property of Warner Bros. and DC Comics.
No copyright infringement is intended by fanfic authors, who receive no monetary benefit from their work.
The ideas expressed in the stories are original, however, and are copyrighted by their authors.
This Web site is in no way affiliated with Warner Bros. or DC Comics.