Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home

» Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards » Today's Active Topics

Total Active Topics: 17
Forum   Topic
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Re: Comments: Homecoming 7 Jump to new posts by DebbieG (11)   

Sorry I haven't been commenting more — life has been crazy. But I'm still reading it, and loving it! Clark taking care of the bullies while concealing his abilities was priceless!
Fanfic Related Icon 1 Re: Fanworks Auction now open to OFFERS! Jump to new posts by Wendymr (4)   

Bumping this with a reminder that the Fanworks Auction (http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=fo rum;f=20) folder is open for offers until 1:00pm Eastern on Sunday! No more offers can be posted...
Fanfic Related Icon 1 Re: Hypothetical Question time, UltraWoman/Superman marriage Jump to new posts by Deadly Chakram (6)   

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by Christina: QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by Deadly Chakram: It would totally depend on the state. I was married in 2007 in NY. All I had to do was (with my now-husband)...
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of Home - Matchmaker style 10/10 Jump to new posts by Annie B. (4)   

Good ending. After reading the FDK, though, I think I'm missing some pop culture references here.
Off Topic Icon 1 Re: The Epiphyllum From Outer Space Jump to new posts by Annie B. (9)   

Some more out-of-this-world plants. 1. Audrey's Creepy Cousin, or, The Venus Kid Trap: https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t 1.0-9/10257674_10151960449916626_89059617148743152 07_n.jpg I...
Superman Related Icon 1 Re: Smallville Series - S9 ***SPOILERS*** Jump to new posts by Ultra Woman (18)   

QUOTE: ----- I knew it was Lois in the red dress when Oliver came back into the club with his gun, so I'm glad he didn't shoot her, because that would have been bad. ----- Chloe is lucky that Clark didn't...
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Re: FDK: Man Or Monster? 7/8 Jump to new posts by Morgana (5)   

Another wonderful part. Drat! This story is almost at an end! :mecry: QUOTE: ----- He was pretty sure he was falling in love with her all over again, as if his heart were afraid he’d gotten too used...
Fundraising Swag Icon 1 Re: Mobi and epubs for fundraiser Jump to new posts by bobbart (2)   

Hi, Ken. 1. I'd like to request a copy of Nan's home stories. 2. I'd also like to request a copy of Wendy's "Eternity" trilogy. (If you are still planning to convert all of Wendy's stories, I would be...
Fanfic Challenge Icon 1 Re: Super-Urgent Knock-Up Challenge Jump to new posts by BJ (8)   

SQD did post this question in the past (July 2010?). She and I had a few discussions about it and actually started working on a joint story with this premise. I think I dropped the ball first due to...
Superman Related Icon 1 Re: Smallville Series through S8 ***SPOILERS*** Jump to new posts by Lois_Lane_Fan (7)   

I'm a huge fan of "Smallville." While not quite as good as "Lois and Clark," I think the show did a very good job at giving us a new spin on the Superman story and keeping the characters in the limelight...
Off Topic Icon 1 Facebook announcement Jump to new posts by Irene D.   

Hi all, I decided to start a Facebook group under my personal profile called Speculative Fiction Reviews and Recommendations. If you read sci-fi and/or fantasy and are interested, please do not hesitate...
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (168/???) Jump to new posts by VirginiaR (4)   

KatherineKent: What a great way to greet my day! :hyper: QUOTE: ----- Oh my goodness. What a fantastic part. ----- http://cosgan.de/images/midi/konfus/c085.gif Oh, golly gee. Thank you. QUOTE: -----...
Fanworks Auctions Icon 1 Re: I'm ready to bid Jump to new posts by Wendymr (1)   

Bidding will open on Monday in the evening. As the bidding instructions post (http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=ge t_topic;f=20;t=000003) says: QUOTE: ----- Once the auction opens, you may...
Fanfic Challenge Icon 1 Re: "Big Bang Theory" Challenge Jump to new posts by Framework4 (1)   

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by shimauma: 2)Lois does Cosplay 3)Wil Wheaton gets knocked out by a flying table. (Wil would've been much younger of course) ----- You might make it a Star Trek convention,...
Fanworks Auctions Icon 3 We Have A Lot to Talk About! Jump to new posts by Sue S.   

Like Liam Neeson, I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long fanfic career. Skills that provide entertainment for people like you. If you don't want to bid on a story...
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 1 FDK: Clark & Lois – When Worlds and Universes Collide - MMC V 8 34/36 Jump to new posts by KenJ   

comments go here
Lois and Clark Fanfic Icon 2 Clark & Lois – When Worlds and Universes Collide - MMC V 8 34/36 Jump to new posts by KenJ   

Clark & Lois – When Worlds and Universes Collide - Matchmaker Chronicles V 8 34/36 By KenJ <ken.janney@kjanney.com> This version is rated PG-13 Alpha 023 x Gamma 004 x Tau -120 – Canon Lois and...

Contact Us | lcficmbs.com

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and Superman are the property of Warner Bros. and DC Comics.
No copyright infringement is intended by fanfic authors, who receive no monetary benefit from their work.
The ideas expressed in the stories are original, however, and are copyrighted by their authors.
This Web site is in no way affiliated with Warner Bros. or DC Comics.